[mch2021-terrain] Terrain layout: ideas and constraints

Niels Hatzmann niels at vm25.nl
Tue Nov 24 20:58:13 CET 2020

Hi Ruud & team Terrain,

Thanks for your nice email! The planning of the terrain is one of the cool things of organising an event. As mentioned earlier, we would like to plan a meeting with you to discuss the planning of the terrain from a Safety perspective. Covid brings quite a different context to the event than we’ve had until now and we need to plan for it. Even though there is a lot of uncertainty.

The consequence of not knowing exactly what is coming is that we need to work together, create flexibility into the planning of the terrain and most of all space to accommodate all facilities.

Let me know when you have time for this.

on behalf of team safety, team permit,
all the best,

Niels

--