[mch2021-terrain] FW: Tekeningen party-, bar- and food Zone

jeroen at ifcat.org jeroen at ifcat.org
Fri Nov 6 04:00:22 CET 2020

Team terrain and team safety,

We would like to go over these drawings made by Wilco of the BAR team with your teams this weekend during the orga meeting
Due to the large amount of space due to allow enough space for all visitors we need quite a bit of space.

We are still working on the drawings but this will be the way of setting up the terrain for these area's

Thx in advance

Jeroen van Veen