[MCH2022 Sponsor Info] Update: tables & chairs for sponsors

MCH Sponsor Team sponsor at mch2022.org
Thu May 12 11:41:14 CEST 2022

Dear sponsor,

The sponsor flyer mentions that tables and chairs are included with your tent. In the past weeks we’ve had a bit of a struggle with that promise, because we can’t get enough rental tables due to many of them being used in support camps for Ukrainian refugees. Giving out tables and chairs to sponsors would now mean having almost none available for other visitors of the event.

To fix this situation, we’ve been very busy arranging an extra supplier of rental items. We’ve now gotten a few quotes, and will be ready to sign one soon.

We plan to give sponsors 1 table and 2 chairs for every 2 full event tickets in their sponsor package. This means 10 tables and 20 chairs for Platinum sponsors, 5 and 10 for Gold, and 3 and 5 for Silver. We’ll be sending out vouchers for these tables and chairs soon that you can use to put orders for these items in the moebelhaus store for free. We’ll attach instructions on how to order exactly, too.

In the mean time, we’ve put up some of the most frequently asked questions on the wiki that might be helpful for you: https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Sponsors#FAQ_for_sponsors <https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Sponsors#FAQ_for_sponsors>

Thanks for your support of MCH. We look forward to see you soon!

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Tom Clement (Halcyon)
Team Projectleiding & Sponsoring MCH2022
tom at mch2022.org <mailto:tom at mch2022.org> | www.mch2022.org <http://www.mch2022.org/>