[ROC] Transport options of ROC equipment from CCC Berlin

Wheeze_NL ifcat at uberia.nl
Tue May 31 15:11:00 CEST 2022

Orga-team,

we are looking for transport options for the ROC equipment from CCC Berlin
to the terrain in Zeewolde.  CCC can only provide the material ready for
transportation after the 11th of July.   This consist of 5 flightcases with
a total weight of around 250 kg.

4x Flight Case 987x353x372mm
1x Flight Case 55 x 72,5 x 65,5 cm

Equipment need to be on the terrain by the 15th of July.
(as we need to have the radio equipment during build-up also.)

We are looking for UPS but that is rather expensive.

Are there any other teams who need to transport equipment from CCC Berlin
and have space left to ship these flightcases?

Kind Regards,
MrLinux
ROC team