[ROC] ROC volunteering at MCH 2022

Wheeze_NL ifcat at uberia.nl
Thu May 12 20:33:18 CEST 2022

Hello Marc,

Thank you for your email.

Currently the team consists of 4 people, which seems adequate in normal
circumstances.
You are most welcome to join, but be aware that there might not be enough
work to keep everyone busy during normal event operations.
This would mean that I can only give you food-vouchers on the days that we
are actually doing stuff.

There are plans to do some HAM-activities, which do not count as
Volunteer-work, but will probably be lots of fun!

If we happen to run into problems, we can use all the help we can get.
Please join our (very quiet) #mch2022-roc irc-channel on OFTC, and join the
next meeting to meet the rest of the team and we'll take it from there.

73's