[Productiehuis] TIC-80 demoparty

Dave Borghuis dave at daveborghuis.nl
Fri May 27 15:09:29 CEST 2022

Hi,

I made a proposal CfP for a tiny demoparty on the mch2022 camp. The
details are still in the air, but I want to check with you so its on
your radar.

https://conference.mch2022.org/mch2021-2020/me/submissions/PG8QBM/

I proposed to do this after te talks late in the eveningn in one of the
tents.

We will have a system with OBS installed that output 1 videostream of
the 2-4 participants.

We need some microfoons (2) for commenting the progress of the
demoparty. Probaly we also will use some background music (chiptunes
like), don't have aranged this yet so I don't know yet what the source
will be.

On the stage itself we will need some tables and chairs so the
participants can livecode on their demos, with who I have to check this up?

Regards,

Dave