[Productiehuis] Angel types and associated info from Productiehuis

Sophie Schiller sophieschiller01 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 20:42:48 CEST 2022

Hi Team Volunteering,

Team Productiehuis needs the help of quite a few volunteers to make camp
happen. Here is hopefully all of the requested info:

==The Angel types==
- Camera angel
     - same job as on congress
     - info can be taken from c3voc wiki
     - https://c3voc.de/wiki/howto:engel#camera_angel

- Video Mixer angel
     - same job as on congress
     - info can be taken from c3voc wiki
     - https://c3voc.de/wiki/howto:engel#video_mixer_angel

- Signal angel
     - same job as on congress
     - Job description: Read the relevant chat boards/social media,
collect and prioritise relevant questions from the internet audience and
upon request from the herald pose the question for the tent audience and
the Internet via the stream
     - restricted: no
     - No self-signup: no
     - Show on dashboard: yes
     - Contact VOC, DECT 1600

- Audio angel
     - a little different from congress
     - basically https://c3voc.de/wiki/howto:engel#audio_mixer_angel
with an adjusted job description
     - job description: You observe and level the room mix and make
necessary adjustments to levels, EQs and dynamics to make talks and
lectures easy to understand and follow. You should be able to calmly
adjust the dynamic room mix to reach a consistent loudness for stream
listeners. You should not get distracted by the noise in the room and
stay focused, even if there is not that much to do. Your console will be
the Midas M32.

-  A/V Technician
     - same job as on congress
     - https://c3voc.de/wiki/howto:engel#a_v_technician

==The Shift types==
Basically the same system as on congress, if there are Stage managers
and supporters.

- Lecture Tent Coordination:
     - https://c3voc.de/wiki/howto:engel#lecture_hall_coordination
     - please adjust shift times to the planned talk schedule at mch

- Lecture Tent Operation
     - https://c3voc.de/wiki/howto:engel#lecture_hall_operation

==The Shifts==

Shifts should be based on the Fahrplan. Lecture Tent operation starts 20
minutes before a talk and ends 15 minutes after each talk. Lecture Tent
Coordination usually has 3 to 4 hour blocks depending on the lecture
schedule and breaks therein.

== Angel introduction==
Most of the productiehuis shifts unfortunaltely need an introduction. We
are currently planning to do this introduction on day 1, friday, july
22nd in one of the track tents. The exact location will be determined on
day 0.

== Additional Info==
If possible, I'd like to request shift coordinator and supporter rights
for all productiehuis angel types.
Feel free to contact me (sophie) with any questions regarding all
productiehuis shifts. I'm on the productiehuis and mch2022 IRC channels too.

Kind Regards
Sophie