[Productiehuis] [Content] streaming MCH talks at HOPE

Aschwin Marsman a.marsman at aYniK.com
Sun Jun 19 00:32:13 CEST 2022

> On 19 Jun, 2022, at 00:00 , Mitch Altman via Content <content at lists.ifcat.org> wrote:
>
> Hi,

Hi Mitch,

> We're planning on having two rooms for streaming MCH talks (plus one additional room for the MCH-HOPE portal).  From the schedule it looks like there are as many as 6 tracks.  How many of them are streamed?  We are thinking we will have people in each room vote on which talk to stream at any given hour.

We have three main stages, those will be streamed:

Abacus 🧮
Battery 🔋
Clairvoyance 🔮

The other three are workshop tents, those won’t be streamed.

> Is there a way that you prefer we receive an MCH stream to show at HOPE?

Added productiehuis who will create the live streams for the stages. HOPE (Hackers On Planet Earth) is happening at the same time as MCH2022 and they will show talks from MCH2022. Is it correct to assume there will be a live stream per stage?

> One other question, for now:
> Are all of the talks in English?

All talks are expected to be in English.

> Thanks!
> Mitch

Have a nice weekend,

Aschwin