[Productiehuis] THEATER at MCH2022 Proposal

juliette osse juliette.osse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:01:00 CEST 2022

Hi all,

Thanks for your emails, I already tried to call Claudia for some details and answers on these emails,  that hasn’t worked yet, sorry for the late response.

@ It’s okay to setup on stage before the opening talk , there are not really heavy movements, we only have to assemble a table( 2 m x 2.4 m) that’s with 2 people max 10 min.work and to place 2 screens ( 65 inch) on a foot.
@ And for the teardown in 30 minutes, that’s very short time, we need hands to clean the the table and teardown the table and screens and storage it somewhere close to Stage A to prepare it for transport.

The biggest challenge is the setup of sound, video and the table with their own gear ( laptops, synthesizers, camera’s etc) in short time and to have a tech rehearsal.
It would be really great if we could do a lot of preparations in the morning on the 22nd  of July, from what time can we arrive in the morning?

I think good to know already what we need ( this is what we've used in Theater Kikker and the Church) I think you have most of stuff already in Stage A.

@ PA  with subs
@ digital soundtable also possible with Ipad
@ 3 headsets microphone
@ 2 SM 58
@ 3 stereo di’s
@ cabeling

Kind Regards and if you have any questions, please let me know

Juliette Osse

+31614277678