[Productiehuis] Q - MCH2022 - Request for relevant Villages to register their radio transmitters

Florian "DO1FBH" Bauhaus matrix+mch2022 at traxo.net
Mon Jun 13 12:59:49 CEST 2022

Dear Team Productiehuis,

We will be operating a amateur radio station in the Village
"Bratzenamt", depending on weather and time of day the following
frequencies might be used:

40m Band  -  7000- 7200kHz
20m Band  - 14000-14350kHz
10m Band  - 28000-29700kHz
  2m Band  - 144-146MHz
70cm Band - 430-440MHz

All of those (except for a part of the 70cm Band) are primarily assigned
to amateur radio in the Netherlands and shouldn't interfere with any
equipment. Transmit power of up to 100W PEP might be used for 40m-10m,
and up to 25W for 2m and 70cm.

We don't have a location for our Village yet, so I can't tell you where
exactly those will be used. 40m-10m will only be used at our site, 2m
and 70cm will also be used roaming all over the place.

In addition we will most likely also be operating a couple of PMR446
handheld radios, but I believe these fall under "well know/regulated".

vy73 de Florian DO1FBH

Kind regards,
TraXo