[Productiehuis] Q - MCH2022 - Request for relevant Villages to register their radio transmitters

Thijs Bosschert thice at thice.nl
Tue Jun 7 17:31:29 CEST 2022

Hi Team Productiehuis,

Because of the email below we are contacting you with our planned usage of
radio transmitters.

We (the CTF tent/village) are planning to bring a (fairly simple) silent
disco system to MCH. This way we are able to provide our visitors with
music without causing any noise disturbance to the neighbours.

We are still deciding on the system we will bring, but the frequencies that
are being used by these systems are:
Frequenties: kanaal 1 863.300Mhz, kanaal 2 863.900Mhz, kanaal 3 864.500Mhz
Frequenties: kanaal 1 863.100Mhz, kaneel 2 863.800Mhz, kanaal 3 864.950Mhz

So, overall between 863.100Mhz - 864.950Mhz.

We hope that this won't be a problem, else please let us know.

Contact details:
Thijs (Thice) Bosschert
06-23845907
thice at thice.nl