[Productiehuis] TIC-80 demoparty

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Wed Jun 1 01:40:33 CEST 2022

Dave,

> We will have a system with OBS installed that output 1 videostream of the 2-4 participants.

IIRC OBS can output "program" to an external display (HDMI is
*massively* preferred), that would be supported by the normal setup on
stage.

> We need some microfoons (2) for commenting the progress of the demoparty.
> Probaly we also will use some background music (chiptunes like), don't have aranged this yet so I don't know yet what the source will be.

We will have sufficient headsets and/or handheld mics for you. There
is also a stereo jack interface for audio available. Bring your own
audio device.

> On the stage itself we will need some tables and chairs so the participants can livecode on their demos, with who I have to check this up?

We should have sufficient tables and chairs available backstage.
Please check onsite at least a day beforehand, so we can improvise
when necessary.

--
Bix