[Productiehuis] I – MCH2022 – Thank you from Team:Villages

Winko Erades van den Berg winko at usa.net
Sat Jul 30 14:29:53 CEST 2022

Dear village contact,

We hope you had a safe ride home.

Thank you for being there as a village and contributing to the event. As
a participant, you are an important part of such events.

We also want to thank you for all your effort and help during the
teardown of MCH2022! Not only was the teardown quick and smooth, but
we're also glad you left the fields clean. This allowed other breakdown
teams to get started right away. So that they too can go home earlier.

As you may know, before the start of the event, we had quite a few
last-minute adjustments on the field. Nevertheless, we'd love to hear
from you and get feedback from your perspective. How did you experience
the organization of the build-up and teardown? Were you satisfied with
your placement on the field? For the next time, what should we repeat,
and what and how can we improve?

We hope to see you again the next time and with kind regards,

Konmei and Winko

Team:Villages

https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Villages
<https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Villages>