[Productiehuis] Holoplot worst headroom graph from Friday night

Morgan Hill morgan.hill at holoplot.com
Tue Jul 26 12:15:45 CEST 2022

In case it is interesting i took a look in our metrics database and
pulled out the worst head room from the amplifiers that drive our HF
and LF drivers (not the subs).

Checked with marketing and we are permitted to share it.

--

Morgan Hill
Core Team

www.holoplot.com
+49 304 0756925

HOLOPLOT GmbH
Ringbahnstr. 12 (10-14) / A2
12099 Berlin, Germany
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.

Roman Sick – CEO | HRB183974B, Register Court Charlottenburg, Germany | EU

--

<http://holoplot.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sg&utm_campaign=Holoplot_Signature+>

*HOLOPLOT GmbH - Headquarters*

Ringbahnstr. 12 (10-14) / A2

12099
Berlin, Germany

+49 (0) 30 40745812

*HOLOPLOT GmbH - Manufacturing*

Alboinstr. 17-23 / Hall 12

12103 Berlin, Germany

+49 (0) 30 959988740

www.holoplot.com <https://holoplot.com/>

Follow us on
<https://www.facebook.com/OriginalHOLOPLOT/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sg&utm_campaign=Holoplot_Signature+>
LinkedIn
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/holoplot-gmbh?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sg&utm_campaign=Holoplot_Signature+>.

Roman Sick – CEO | HRB183974B, Register Court Charlottenburg, Germany |
EU Tax-Registration No. DE277000701 This e-mail contains confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or
have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or
distribution of the information in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.