[Productiehuis] [Content] Slides for the rotation during breaks - announcing changes in programme

DWizzy dwizzy at freedom.nl
Mon Jul 25 12:26:23 CEST 2022

Hello, it's me again!

Another two slides for another programme change, with again the request
to put it on the screens during breaks.
I've also added the only other slide that can stay about WhatsApp graphs

The following slides can be removed:

rescheduled how would a real life social media be like.jpg
workshop rescheduled - DIVD.jpg
art - waiting while meditating.jpg
art - drag queen and fire dragon.jpg

Thanks!