[Productiehuis] Productiehuis/VCC Radio ACL + Needs during event

psychic at mch2022.org psychic at mch2022.org
Wed Jul 20 10:28:09 CEST 2022

Hi,

	Wheeze asked for this info :)
For Team Productiehuis/VOC.

Currently we have 4 radios (please check).
- Mack
- PsychiC
- Bix
- DerChris

All current units with key, but without earplugs.
During the event we need:
5 radios
 1 will be permanent in track Abacus
 this one needs a basic unit without key and/or earplugs
 1 will be permanent in track Battery
 this one needs a basic unit without key and/or earplugs
 1 will be permanent in track Clairvoyance
 this one needs a basic unit without key and/or earplugs
 1 will be permanent in VOC tent
 this one needs a unit with key , but no earplugs
 1 will be roaming for the lead A/V angel
 this one needs a unit with key , but no earplugs

In summary :
5 units total
3 units basic without key/ear
2 units with key
no earplugs for any

The people that are allowed to request radios (ACL).

Bix
Mack
PsychiC
DerChris
Kunsi
Sophie
Kunsi
Hexen
Andy

Due to the nature of the talks during closure of warehouse and ROC we would like to have a spare basic unit and 3 chargers + 3 spare batteries.
Kind Regards,
PsychiC