[Productiehuis] [Content] Speaker request for session https://program.mch2022.org/mch2021-2020/talk/KBVXRU/

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Wed Jul 20 00:16:08 CEST 2022

Walter,

> Is it correct I never got a reply to this?

Yes, I totally forgot to respond. "Special talks" was on my todo list
but got pushed back a number of times.

> > So my question is: Would it be possible to zoom the speaker camera to that table during the demos, and will there be a somewhat solid table on the stage in the first place?

There are a couple of tables available to be used on stage (with
chairs) while sturdy, I can't guarantee if they are sturdy enough.

Our plan is to have a camera operator (or a fixed camera, not sure
yet) on stage during the demo. It will replace the slide presentation
on the projectors and stream during the demo, if you want to switch
between them we need to find a way to organise some signals, but that
is best handled on the day itself. Since your talk is in the early
evening we should have enough time earlier in the day, say around
noon-ish to synchronise with the people responsible for the AV in the
tent and perhaps the camera operator. We are in in the
VOC/Productiehuis tent on South Trunk near the Battery stage, next to
the Speaker desk.

--
Bix