[Productiehuis] Borrowing a Ladder at MCH

Andreas Monitzer metalab at monitzer.com
Mon Jul 11 21:48:43 CEST 2022

Hello,

I'm writing as the representative of the Village Leiwandville. We have
a dome we want to assemble at the camp and would need a ladder for
this, but the ladder needed would be pretty large and thus hard to
transport to the premises. Is it possible to borrow such a ladder from
you?

We would need a ladder with a working height of at least 4.5m. The
part of the construction where we would need it is planned to take
place on July 19 late afternoon for about 3 hours.

Is this possible?

Regards,
Andreas