[Productiehuis] Speaker request for session https://program.mch2022.org/mch2021-2020/talk/KBVXRU/

Walter van Holst walter.van.holst at xs4all.nl
Sat Jul 2 15:58:59 CEST 2022

Hi Productiehuis,

There's a speaker request for session
https://program.mch2022.org/mch2021-2020/talk/KBVXRU/

Quoted verbatim:

I would like to include one or two live demonstrations of a technique
where you use a battery powered hammer drill tool to "bump" open
electronic lock cylinders:
- This requires the lock to be fixed on a table or something like that.
I have a small wooden "dummy door" setup for this, about 30cm height,
which could be clamped to a table.
- Also, this involves strong vibration (while battery powered, the tool
is still strong, and this is required for the attack...) Mounting my USB
camera to the same table wouldn't work well during a demonstration.

So my question is: Would it be possible to zoom the speaker camera to
that table during the demos, and will there be a somewhat solid table on
the stage in the first place?

End quote.

Regards,

  Walter