[Productiehuis] Bridges and other lahyer stuff

jeroen at ifcat.org jeroen at ifcat.org
Thu Feb 17 04:57:51 CET 2022

All,

Steven reached out to me tonight with some valid questions that we need to
look at :

In this mail 2 subjects

1.	Other lahyer stuff on the terrain.
2.	Bridges near the dyke, to bridge or to lahyer is the question.

Subject 1 : Other lahyer stuff on the terrain.

Steven has been asked by production house to provide a quote to lahyer some
items in the tents and on the dyke.

But in 2017 Steven pointed out correctly we also used lahyer for the frame
of the entrance gate and for some towers on the field.

I have seen a request somewhere, from the entrance team for a gate
structure but I have lost who asked and where that mail went….
Are we considering those towers again ? No idea who was responsible for
them in 2017 ? Elger do you know ?

Maybe a good idea to include that in a single request ?

Subject 2 : Bridges near the dyke, to bridge or to lahyer is the question.

Steven pointed out we are doing some double work 😊 Productiehuis is asking
Steven for lahyer bridges across the ditch + layher steps across the dyke.

I asked “van Schie” to provide some walking bridges……

So “to bridge or to lahyer is the question” 😊 do we want that entire
structure to be lahyer or “van Schie” bridges across the ditch + layher
steps across the dyke.

The “van Schie” bridges are 8m long (see attached picture) and will cost us
around E1250,- each in rental, delivery and installation costs I estimate
based on 2017 pricing.

We would need at least 2 (one for each walking direction) to cross the
ditch….

Below some picture Harm Boertien took on my request of the approx. location
where we need to place them and the distance from straight ground to
straight ground is around 5m….

Jeroen