[Productiehuis] Introduction

mlombaers at freedom.nl mlombaers at freedom.nl
Sun Nov 28 20:37:12 CET 2021

Hi Morgan,

You’re very welcome to our team as extra experienced media/sound engineers are very welcome, both on the event as during the preparation stages.
I’ve heard the Holoplot system on a trade show and that was very impressive. Could we have a talk about the possebilities of renting those speakers for the event?

Cheers,

Mack