[Productiehuis] MCH2022 - Star alignment check

Elger Jonker elger at ifcat.org
Wed Apr 14 19:54:11 CEST 2021

Alright, sorry! Here it is in English!

Hi Productiehuis,

A PL group is researching the possibility of having an MCH2022. A few very important factors seem to align: terrain, holidays and dates of other hacker events (EMF, bornhack, hackzone, friendcamp, haxogreen). Now one of the big questions is: does the orga want to do this. That's why i'm asking you to evaluate if productiehuis is willing to join the organization of MCH2022. The date is outlined in pencil from the 22nd to 26th of July 2022. Of course the outlook regarding covid has to be positive around September: we're only organizing if there is a lot of freedom :)

What do you think of this? Do you want to discuss this with the team? If you have any questions let me know. I'm usually available for Jitsi in the evening.

Regards,
Elger / Stitch
+ 31 61 342 5622