[Productiehuis] Cooperation/Coordination with Teams Bar/Music

Andreas Sikkema ramdyne at gmx.net
Sun May 24 22:02:06 CEST 2020

Hi,

This saturday we had another large orga meeting (via mumble). During
discussions I had with Teams Bar and Music, we decided to work
together and strive to pool our AV requirements together and obtain
quotes and order from the same supplier where possible.

I think this is best for all concerned and gives us all the
opportunity to take advantage from a larger order. I promised we would
consult with/for both teams so we would be able to take advantage of
knowledge over all three teams so we could help each other with
scheduling live music at perhaps two more locations (two bars) and
that when necessary (tbd) a large tent could also handle live music
(within reason, tbd, etc).

>From the sounds I heard from PL, everybody involved agreed
enthusiastically. I hope you will as well ;-)

--
Bix