[Productiehuis] Remote speakers

Walter van Holst walter.van.holst at xs4all.nl
Sun Aug 30 07:48:28 CEST 2020

Dear productiehuis people,

Team Content has discussed the extent to which we will accept remote
speakers. While we are comfortable with the idea of having it as a Plan
B for speakers that due to the changing COVID-19 situation may not be
able to come to the camp after all, we also realise that is not
something we can make happen by merely accepting that scenario.

So we would like to hear your thoughts on the feasibility of the
following things:

* Can we have a minimum set of technical requirements and testing
protocols for such speakers?
* Would it be possible to arrange a dedicated Jitsi/BBB/etc instance in
order not to rely on Skype sound tests etc.?

As well how you feel about this issue.

Regards,

  Walter