Warehouse space for NOC equipment?

Arjan Koopen arjan at koopen.net
Sun May 8 23:59:04 CEST 2022

Hi!

At SHA2017 we were able with Team:NOC to use some warehouse space for valuable equipment so it could be nicely locked away. Most of this equipment will end up in the field, so once deployed there shouldn’t be much left (only some spares).

Would this option be there as well for MCH2022?

If its not practical for you, we can also look into renting a (half) shipping container or so; this concept worked OK for us at last CCCamp.

Thanks!

— Arjan
Team:NOC