Logistics entrance

Martin Gross martin at mch2022.org
Sat Apr 16 16:16:01 CEST 2022

Hi there!

Right now, I am planning the resources for Team Tickets & Entrance and I am
presented with one piece of a puzzle that was already a little bit of a
bummer at SHA: Who is responsible for the logistics entrance.

So far, we have not planned on doing any ticket checks or validation at the
logistics entrance, since our team (historically) only took care of the
visitor entrance.

At SHA, this ended up meaning that there was one very self-sacrificing
angel that basically sat all day at the logistics entrance.

I'd like to avoid that situation this year and therefore inquire if you
would agree to also oversee the logistics entrance (including handing out
the permits to drive on the field, scheduling angels for the shifts, etc.)
or if you know if another team has already this on their agenda.

Best regards,
Martin