[MCH Team:Info] Meeting for on-field things

Arnout Engelen arnout at bzzt.net
Mon May 9 17:17:07 CEST 2022

On Mon, May 9, 2022, at 17:02, boekenwuurm wrote:
> * Current state of team:info
> ** What is working
> ** What is currently missing

I think the twittering, blogging and answering questions on zammad and IRC is going pretty well.

For some things it's hard to answer questions because nobody started on organizing some themes yet, like they train station shuttle and the Kartents.

I think it's becoming time to start filling the wiki more. For many things it's unclear to me whether we can "simply" copy the content from SHA. I think we need to activate the teams so they can double-check and maintain their own pages.

Earlier (https://wiki.mch2022.org/2021-01-07_-_Team:Info_IRC_meeting#Opening_times) we arrived at 10:00-20:00 opening times, which would probably mean 2 2-hour and 2 3-hour shifts per day?

> Who would be able to join me tomorrow evening at https://meet.social.mch2022.org/info at 19:30?

Yes, I can make that

Arnout