[MCH Team:Info] Blog draft

Walter van Holst walter.van.holst at xs4all.nl
Sun May 8 13:00:47 CEST 2022

First announcements of talks at MCH2022
We are proud to do the first announcements of talks at MCH2022:

* Open Source Intelligence collective Bellingcat will give a talk about
OSINT and also organise a workshop in which you can get your hands dirty
in that field;
* Mikko Hippönen will deliver a talk on how the internet is becoming an
infrastructure that is as critical as the electricity network;
* Klaas van Gend and Pascal Ahout will give a talk on how to build DIY
laser harps for percussion.

Lots of other proposals have also been accepted, we will write blogs
about some highlights among those in the coming weeks as well.