[MCH Team:Info] Fwd: [mch2022-orga] Request your MCH promo envelope

Noor hernoor08 at gmail.com
Mon May 2 15:05:04 CEST 2022

Hi,

I always use Google Maps for my public transportation trips, but you can
also use the NS app (not sure if it includes RET metro though).

You should be able to catch one of these routes every 15-30 min or so:

Amsterdam Centraal --> Sprinter to Amersfoort Vathorst --> Get off at
Amersfoort Schothorst --> Sprinter to Zwolle --> Get off at Nijkerk -->
Metro to Harderwijk -- Get off at Zeewolde, Nulderpad.

Amsterdam Centraal --> Sprinter to Zwolle --> Get off at Lelystad Centrum
--> Metro to Harderwijk --> Get off at Harderwijk, Dolfinarium --> Metro to
Nijkerk --> Get off at Zeewolde, Nulderpad.

Google Maps won't let me plan as far ahead as July, but I'll update the
wiki page with that and more details once I can see what routes will
definitely be available those days.

Thanks!

Noor