[MCH Team:Info] Updates to booklet content pad

Marjolijn marj.lijn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 16:10:39 CEST 2022

Hi all,

I updated the info in our Pad with the content supplied by the teams. I'm
pretty sure I added everything that was mailed to us in the past week or
so, but it is still far from complete. We have a few phone numbers that are
confirmed, but are missing most of them (and the online phonebook isn't
online yet). I marked what I added or updated as clearly as possible.

What I don't have is the link to the Pad Stitch mentioned, the one with the
house rules. So if someone can point me in the right direction or add it to
the pad, that would be great!

Gr. Marjolijn