[MCH Team:Info] Volunteering at team info

Marjolijn marj.lijn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 13:12:47 CEST 2022

Haha... no this was a question from another Marjolein (ei/ij ;))

Btw, I made a rough first draft of the Infodesk manual (
https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Info/Infodesk_manual) and added some content
to the FAQ. Feel free to edit, because I'm not sure how
procedures/cohabitants have changed since 2017.

If there are any other pages that need to be copied to the new wiki, please
let me know. I saw the 2017 site is up and running again :)

Gr. Marjolijn/Mlijn