[MCH Team:Info] (no) furniture for the Info tent (was: Re: [mch2022-orga] Tables and chairs for your team / project)

Arnout Engelen shaorga at bzzt.net
Thu Jul 21 10:12:21 CEST 2022

Hi all,

The list below still lists 80 chairs and 40 tables for the Info tent.

While that is obviously overkill (and I think we already adjusted this down), I just spoke to Lumi and it seems now there is *no* order for chairs/tables for the Info tent known to Moebelhaus :D

Moebelhaus: I understand this was not foreseen, but could we pretty please get something like 20 tables and 20 chairs? If that's not (yet) possible just a few would already be very helpful :). Let me know if I can do anything at all to help!

Kind regards,

Arnout