[MCH Team:Info] [MCH-2022] pretix-moebelhaus shop release

boekenwuurm boekenwuurm at boekenwuurm.nl
Wed Feb 9 00:49:11 CET 2022

Hi Lumi,

Communication is mostly happening via team:info, I'll add their mailinglist :)

There is currently not somebody full on writing blogs, but I can help you set one up. Can you give me in some way the information you want to announce to the world? Is it just 'Now you can rent stuff for on the terrain', or are there constrains and specialties?

I would be fine with bullit points or small text snippets. I cannot see what is in the shop, but what I can think of:

* renting of tents, tables&chairs ?and more? on the terrain
* Only for villages, so please join with a village for your order
* Limited amount of some items, whitch items?
* Where to collect?
* When open, when close?
* am I missing stuff?

I'm not sure we can get this online 9-2. Every blog that goes out has a tweet with the link to that information (or to the moebelhaus shop), but can be repeated.

I think for mails to the mailinglist it would make sense if you do it yourself?

I'm currious to see your ideas.

Kind regards,

Christel/Boekenwuurm