[MCH Team:Info] Communications plan

boekenwuurm boekenwuurm at boekenwuurm.nl
Thu Oct 7 22:53:43 CEST 2021

Hi Walter,

As the communication is a overreaching thing for multiple teams (info, press and volunteers), I made a preliminary  communication overview. It is still a W.I.P., and will probably live as a living document.

It is probably not flashy enough and it does not yet have fancy matrices or completely SMART compliant statements, but is this something you can work with?

Kind regards,

Christel / Boekenwuurm