[MCH Team:Info] meetings and budget

Arnout Engelen arnout at bzzt.net
Tue Oct 5 16:47:43 CEST 2021

Hi,

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021, at 20:19, boekenwuurm wrote:
> I did enjoy working with you last time, and I look forward to starting the team again.

Let's do it! ;)

> I was wondering what is the status of the team? Shall we do monthly meetings again? And do you have enough members (for now)?

Happy to join! To be honest I'm not sure who has confirmed they're planning to be part of Team:Info now that we moved to 2022 aside from Noor and (now) me?

Even at the strength we were for 2021 we were looking for at least someone to take care of the booklet IIRC, and perhaps one or two 'general members' to get up to speed so we have enough people to support the angels at the event?

> Did you already think about a budget?

TBH I don't have a clue about budget. Looks like we discussed this a bit before (https://wiki.mch2022.org/2020-08-13_-_Team:Info_IRC_meeting#Budget). Perhaps we should just submit the SHA2017 budget as a starting point? Do we still have that somewhere? In parallel we could get a list going of "stuff we'll need" and see if we can arrange them or need to get them from the budget?

Kind regards,

Arnout