[MCH Team:Info] Vacancy Info Team

Arnout Engelen arnout at bzzt.net
Fri Feb 19 15:17:16 CET 2021

Hi Ercilia!

Great to hear you'd be interested in joining Team:Info! That would definitely be very welcome, especially with your experience from other events!

Right now probably the best place to get started and get a feel of what we've been up to would be to check out https://wiki.mch2021.org/Team:Info and the pages linked there. Are there any particular area's you'd like to help with?

Do you use IRC at all? If so you're very welcome to join #mch2021-info on OFTC - we're not very chatty, but it's a quick way to coordinate.

Kind regards,

Arnout