[MCH Team:Info] Proposed text for extending the CfP deadline

Arnout Engelen arnout at bzzt.net
Mon Feb 1 10:46:02 CET 2021

Hi Walter,

I have no objections to the post, so I'd say we can publish it whenever you are happy with it.

As for feedback:
- perhaps more of the TL;DR should be in the title? Something like "Call for Participation deadline extended" or even "CfP extended to March 31st"?
- s/till/until/
- s/energising/energizing/

While I sympathize deeply with the last 2 sentences, they're a bit of a downer. I think I would prefer ending on a lighter tone (while of course remaining sincere).

Kind regards,

Arnout