[MCH Team:Info] [Content] Fwd: (blogpost proposal) Submit a talk above and beyond the final frontier!

Robin Edgar robinedgar at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 18:22:15 CET 2021

Thanks!
I didn't really think about images tbh but maybe
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Happy_Trails_CTIO.jpg
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:S4-space-junk-045.jpg
https://pixabay.com/illustrations/space-junk-space-debris-earth-orbits-11644/
https://pixabay.com/photos/junkyard-campfire-moon-homeless-5337048/

whichever has your preference or if you have any ideas then welcome!
PS just noticed all the spelling mistakes in my last email - that's what
you get when trying to walk around in the snow at -14oC :D