[MCH Team:Info] Fwd: Hello

Arnout Engelen arnout at bzzt.net
Sun Oct 18 10:48:25 CEST 2020

Hello Bash Bunny,

Ticket sales for MCH2021 have not started yet. We don't have a date
yet for when ticket sales will start, but possibly it could be
somewhere in December.

Until that time, you might be interested in buying a 'gift card',
which you can later use when you purchase your actual ticket. More
information about this can be found at
https://wiki.mch2021.org/Tickets .

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Kind regards,

Arnout