[MCH Team:Info] [Content] When will the blog posts be online?

Noor hernoor08 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 14:41:25 CET 2020

Indeed, it's stuff I'm still figuring out myself. Some of my changes did go
into more the editing side, but are still barely minor rewording
suggestions.

For me, I sometimes have a hard time explaining why something 'reads' wrong
to me. I read a lot, and thinking about grammar rules is not something that
comes to mind when you've learned a language naturally (whether it's a
first language or not), and I can't always tell if it's a grammar issue or
just awkward/rarely-used wording. But it does help to have another native
speaker have a look at it.

And there are times I won't bother with certain grammar rules. You're not
supposed to start sentences with conjunctions like 'and' or 'but', or use
dependent clauses as their own sentence, but here I hardly think it
matters. :)

Noor