[MCH Team:Info] Less than a year to go + more attention to field day

Elger Jonker elger at ifcat.org
Fri Aug 14 16:35:30 CEST 2020

Hi info team,

Could you put some more attention to the upcoming field day? That signup is possible, but we need to know asap who joins the bbq.

Another opportunity is that there is now less than a year to go until the next camp :)

Please include the SHA2017, OHM2013 and HAR2009 twitter accounts in your communication, as that has many more followers.
If you need passwords, boekenwuurm and i have them :)

If there is anything i can help with, let me know!

Regards,
Elger / Stitch