[Family] Considering Coming to MCH2022 with my daughter!

cbro neoander at posteo.de
Tue May 24 03:43:14 CEST 2022

Hi Mike & Gal,

my daughter (14) and son (13 then) understand english well and speak if
they have to.

Our experiences from CCC Camps and Congresses are, that the  kids clot
together automatically and get along pretty well even without much
common language.

Usually there are always ways to get enough food for everyone. If you
have special needs, though, you should probably bring some.

 From our experience, people there are very helpful and things work out
well.

CU,

cbro