[Family] I – MCH2022 – Important news about teardown from Team:Villages

Winko Erades van den Berg winko at usa.net
Mon Jul 25 09:08:35 CEST 2022

Dear village contact,

It had been almost a week since the earth began to tremble and rumble at
your presence and active contributions to this magnificent event. To
make the end of this event and the journey home even smoother than
before, here is some important information.

    General Information

      Timeline for village teardown

Please see the schedule below for a timeline of the event.

Village tear-down schedule

Day

Weekday

Date

Time

Event

5

Tuesday

26-07-2022

16:00

Closing talk

ca. 17:30

Access for villages (Teardown start).

17:30

Rented tent must be empty and clean.

17:30

Rented tables / chairs are collected by team:logistics

22:00

Teardown paused

6

Wednesday

27-07-2022

06:00

Teardown continued

12:00

Teardown end, visitors must have left!

      Preparing teardown

Saying goodbye is always difficult, even now. But these tips make it all
a lot easier. We expect you to leave the fields as clean as you found
them. Possibly even cleaner! So please plan your teardown, so you can do
it in one day! What goes where? Who takes what? How can you use as few
cars as possible? Just to name a few...

      Teardown

  *

    Teardown starts on day 5, after the last talks, check the above
    timetable.

  *

    After 10 pm CEST, no are cars allowed on the field until the next
    morning at 6 am CEST.

  *

    Teardown ends on day 6. At noon, all visitors must have left, only
    the volunteers/orga are allowed on the field.

  *

    As soon as you are ready to leave (everything needs to be packed)
    take your car to the entrance, and a Village Guidance Angel will
    take you on the field as soon as possible.

  *

    Just like build-up, only a limited number of cars are allowed on the
    field at the same time. Queues are likely to happen, just like
    build-up. If we all do our best we can keep them as small as
    possible, be attentive, be nice, and be swift!

  *

    Driving is only allowed on paved roads.

  *

    Please make sure you take everything with you that you brought, and
    leave the place at least as clean as it was when you came!

We hope to see you again the next timeand with kind regards,

Konmei and Winko

Team:Villages

https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Villages
<https://wiki.mch2022.org/Team:Villages>