[Family] Kids Disco: Organization Thread

Michael Tewner tewner at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 12:24:42 CEST 2022

Thank you Chris! Yes, we're considering more days - We'll be in contact!

A drum lesson would be great; we'd need to figure out how to work that in.

Another interesting event idea is a demonstration of the world of live
performance - microphones, mixers, PA's, lighting - all of it. Lots of kids
go to plays and concerts and often don't know about the entire world that
makes it happen!