[Family] Kids Disco: let the kids DJ?

Bjorn Wijers burobjorn at burobjorn.nl
Mon Jul 18 10:33:18 CEST 2022

Sounds good! Sunday works for me. I'll see if I can bring an old phone
with songs as well.

To make things work as smoothly as possible we probably need to come up
with a few 'ground rules'. We will have 90 minutes and probably ~150
kids on the field in the age-groups that might want to take part of
this. With 90 minutes that's roughly 15 DJ's (approx 2x 3min per track).
We can help with 'mixing' (fading in / fading out basically) if needed &
let the kids play their stuff :)

Rules:
- First come, first serve? (limited to ~15 kids?)
- Everyone can play DJ, but is limited to playing 2 tracks or ~6 minutes
whatever comes first?

If this is a success, is there an option to do something similar in one
the Family Zone tents? So we can have something for the other ~135 kid
DJs ;) ?

grtz
BjornW