[Family] Volunteering for Kids Disco

Jarno Beumer jarnobeumer at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 17:55:43 CEST 2022

Hi,

I read the tweet about the Kids Disco. If wanted, I can supply a standalone
DJ-controller which only needs an USB or external SSD/HDD (exFAT or FAT32
formatted) with tracks and off you go. If the WIFI connection is stable,
tracks from Tidal or some accessible Dropbox will work too. Accounts needed
of course.

Of course I could DJ myself, but playing kids tracks is not what I am used
to (let alone entertaining kids ;-)). And I do not have kids tracks so
these have to be provided (MP3, OGG, AAC, FLAC, WAV should work).

Cheers!

Jarno / datucker