[Family] Villages placed

konmei ccc at wedrich.org
Sun Jul 10 07:15:21 CEST 2022

Hi there,

talking aobut SHA512, right?
If you don't bring the container, can we reduce the power assumption then?

The spot you have is as close to family village as it can be.
We have two alternatives:
- directly in the FAmily area - need to align with them
- in the quite area on Wilson (not sure if power will work out there)

@Family area: do you have a spot fot about 30 children?

Best regards,
konmei