[Family] [mch2022-orga] Kids Angel Shifts

Michael Tewner tewner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 22:00:54 CEST 2022

Hi Netsmurf! This is Mike - We've met at the NOC at various CCC Congresses
through the years; It's great to talk to you again!

Having a Kids DJ Party sounds like an amazing idea, and I'd love to pick it
up!
Let's take this up on the Family list and make it happen!
Is there someone on Team:Music who wants to DJ a rad kids party? I can
imagine a hoppin' set of bangers such as Baby Shark, Excavator, Cocomelon
and other suitably annoying kids tunes.

-Mike