[mch2022-deco] robot

Viola viola at violavirus.nl
Mon May 30 11:40:08 CEST 2022

hi Elger,

good to hear, which ones exactly do you prefer, can you send screenshot
and link?

https://professionals.manifestations.nl/en/festivals/   note that this link is from all different artists.

best
Viola

Manifestations - www.manifestations.nl <http://www.manifestations.nl>
produced by Stichting Art & Technology

--
*join us online or help spread some digital events:*
www.facebook.com/manifestations.nl
<http://www.facebook.com/manifestations.nl>
www.twitter.com/manifestations_ <http://www.twitter.com/manifestations_>

Bij het maken van afspraken gelden onze Algemene Voorwaarden / General
Conditions <http://2017.manifestations.nl/algemene-voorwaarden/>