[mch2022-deco] join the team?

polyfloyd floyd at polyfloyd.net
Sat May 28 17:23:25 CEST 2022

Hi William,

Yes, you very much may! All help is much appreciated :)

We are currently looking for someone to pick up this project:
https://wiki.mch2022.org/LennyFace If you have been at SHA2017 you have
probably seen it, the plan is to make 2 more for a total of 3. We could
use your help in guiding this project to completion.

But basically, it is a matter of having some luminous cladding for a
large fence. If you have cool ideas about this yourself instead of more
Lenny Faces I would be interested in hearing them :D

Cheers,
polyfloyd, Team Lead Deco